sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Developer Role Call

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Juuso Alasuutari <iuso AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Developer Role Call
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 05:01:57 +0200

Elisamuel Resto wrote:
I saw that some Lead Developers did not vote in the last two votes called, and
thus, were removed from Lead Developer status as-per our policy. What's more,
saw that not many General Developers participate this time around either!

What I want here is, all developers to respond "I'm here" or something and
show
signs of life, or reply that you're going to be away for a while. The thing
is,
we want to know your status!

Aye! I'm busy with lots of stuff, but I will occasionally update and bugfix spells and rant about nonsense on #sourcemage, as always.

Juuso