sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Developer Role Call

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Elisamuel Resto <samuel AT dragonboricua.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Developer Role Call
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 21:18:38 -0400

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 16:53:47 -0800, John Harding wrote:
> Elisamuel Resto wrote:
> > I saw that some Lead Developers did not vote in the last two votes
> > called, and
> > thus, were removed from Lead Developer status as-per our policy. What's
> > more,
> > I saw that not many General Developers participate this time around
> > either!
> >
> > What I want here is, all developers to respond "I'm here" or something and
> > show signs of life, or reply that you're going to be away for a while. The
> > thing is, we want to know your status!
> I'm here pretty much on the mailing list daily but beyond that I've been
> pretty sparse, so if you wish to remove me I'd understand.
>
> My nick is johnnyi7.
>
> John Harding

Good to hear you're alive!

You can be inactive in commits, but you can discuss and give opinions on the
ML.
A developer is not solely one who does grimoire work! Discussion, opinion and
suggestions for project-related matters or help to users are also part of it.

--
Elisamuel Resto | GPG: 18615F19
samuel AT dragonboricua.net | Source Mage GNU/Linux Tome Lead