sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Developer Role Call

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: John Harding <johnh AT kuberaconsulting.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Developer Role Call
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 16:53:47 -0800

Elisamuel Resto wrote:
I saw that some Lead Developers did not vote in the last two votes called, and
thus, were removed from Lead Developer status as-per our policy. What's more,
saw that not many General Developers participate this time around either!

What I want here is, all developers to respond "I'm here" or something and
show
signs of life, or reply that you're going to be away for a while. The thing
is,
we want to know your status!
I'm here pretty much on the mailing list daily but beyond that I've been pretty sparse, so if you wish to remove me I'd understand.

My nick is johnnyi7.

John Harding