sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Developer Role Call

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Elisamuel Resto <samuel AT dragonboricua.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Developer Role Call
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 20:12:21 -0400

I saw that some Lead Developers did not vote in the last two votes called, and
thus, were removed from Lead Developer status as-per our policy. What's more,
saw that not many General Developers participate this time around either!

What I want here is, all developers to respond "I'm here" or something and
show
signs of life, or reply that you're going to be away for a while. The thing
is,
we want to know your status!

Personally, I am busy with college. I am still reachable by email and read it
at
least once a day. I go into IRC in the afternoons and keep tabs on the wiki.
I am
not entirely away yet, but somewhat there.

Developers which haven't been around (that I am personally aware of) for a
certain period of time of or about one month: BearPerson, wich, ismaell,
Tritol,
linuxfan, Dufflebunk, mar_s, johnnyi7, morfic, phoul, e-type and tboatman.

Well-known active people: ryuji, emrys, alley_cat, Jucato, ruskie, dkowis,
lynxlynxlynx, minozake, sandalle, p3pilot, flux_control, lace, Puppet_Master,
abouter, Stealth, Belxjander (forever imortalized in our Hall of Shame), ilj,
_kaze_, lejatorn, novaburst, template, sobukus, quinq, treeve (semi-here;
comitting, but not on IRC or very active on ML) and finally Shamgar (I've seen
him in IRC) and SuperDave (voted in the PL elections), which are around if you
prod them and are kept around as server administrators in case David or Jeremy
can't be reached.

--
Elisamuel Resto | GPG: 18615F19
samuel AT dragonboricua.net | Source Mage GNU/Linux Tome Lead