sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Possible new kernel version for test5 ISO

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Possible new kernel version for test5 ISO
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:31:11 +0100

I need as many people to respond about this as possible, for statistical
plausibility.

For statistics, I am for the last stable linux kernel (2.6.27.6).
New kernel = better support of new hardware and security issues are fixed.
You can always "cast -r linux" and choose your own version after installation.

--
Ladislav Hagara