sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] util-linux, coreutils, shadow ...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • Cc: "sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] util-linux, coreutils, shadow ...
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 22:53:26 +0100

I have never run confmeld. Not in stable sorcery yet.
True, I thought you were using devel. Then if you missed the query near the
end of the cast, your login.defs is old and you have login.defs.$somedate* in
the same dir now. Is that correct?

Actually I have only login.defs. On the other hand I have limits and login.access also with.$somedate*.
No idea why not login.defs.$somedate. It is a test machine.
The problem is probably caused by BUILD file of shadow. If pam is used then several sedits are run, one of them just unset ENV_SUPATH.
Do you have installed linux-pam? I have it.

--
Ladislav Hagara