sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Conflicting spell and section names

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ethan Grammatikidis <eekee57 AT fastmail.fm>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Conflicting spell and section names
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 07:23:09 +0000

I figured it was time to start a new thread for this.

On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 16:36:13 -0800
Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us> wrote:

> There should never be a name conflict between a section and a spell.
> If so, one of them needs to be renamed.

Bugs filed:
#14206 master bug
#14207 xfce
#14208 compiz-fusion

I tried to find out what the xfce spell is, exactly. I can't work it out
without casting. It doesn't depend on anything else xfce, nor conflict with
anything.