sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Xen Kernels

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David Brown" <dmlb2000 AT gmail.com>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Xen Kernels
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:06:29 -0800

I have some spells ready if someone would like to try them out and
see, I've also tested these spells against the 3.0.4-rc2 that they are
planning on releasing and everything works fine, minimal fuss spell
bump.

git://dmlb2000.homelinux.org/xen-grimoire.git

and cast xen and see what happens, as I've said the documentation
doesn't build it has latex problems or something, not sure.

I'd really like some feedback on whether the spells work okay for people or
not.

- David Brown