sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Xen Kernels

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arjan Bouter <abouter AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Xen Kernels
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 17:12:17 +0100

I've switched to devel sorcery (the xen spell uses sub_depends and just
"installs" install logs with other sorcery versions) and tried casting it.
the kernel fails on the patches for 2.6.19.26 in the Documentation dir.
Could that be because of the order the 2.6.19.26 and xen_kernel patches are
applied?

my 0.02c

Thanks for working on this!
Arjan