sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Xen Kernels

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David Brown" <dmlb2000 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Arjan Bouter" <abouter AT sourcemage.org>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Xen Kernels
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 08:24:33 -0800

On 12/18/06, Arjan Bouter <abouter AT sourcemage.org> wrote:
I've switched to devel sorcery (the xen spell uses sub_depends and just
"installs" install logs with other sorcery versions) and tried casting it.
the kernel fails on the patches for 2.6.19.26 in the Documentation dir.
Could that be because of the order the 2.6.19.26 and xen_kernel patches are
applied?

2.6.19.26? do you mean 2.6.16.29?

I thought I tried it out and it seemed to work okay... did it not
depend on the right patch? what was the patch order (specifically
CONONICAL_PATCHES var in the persistent file)?

I have noticed weird things with subdepend over the next few days I
hope to generate some basic spells and throw sub depends in them and
figure out whats going on.

- David Brown