sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] stable/0.4 grimoire approval "issue vote"

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Arwed Merkatz" <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] stable/0.4 grimoire approval "issue vote"
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 19:48:38 +0200

> The release of stable/0.4 needs to be approved by the following people:

Project Lead: Eric Sandalle
Grimoire Lead: Arwed von Merkatz I approve
Grimoire QA Assistant: Seth Woolley I approve

That is, unless I missed some horrible brokenness that came up in the last
prometheus re-testing ;)
Reading through spam-filled mailboxes with a crappy webmail interface is a
real pain, so I haven't kept up with the lists since sunday.

Arwed