sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] P4 down again

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jeremy Blosser (emrys)" <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] P4 down again
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 12:56:42 -0600

On Apr 01, George Sherwood [pilot AT beernabeer.com] wrote:
> <rant> I certainly am not smart enough to know what scm should
> replace p4, but it is unacceptable that every other weekend p4 seems to
> go down until Monday.
> Weekends should be a time for our volunteers to work on SMGL and
> now we can't do so.
> We often talk and talk about something and never implement. But this
> is something we need to make the "best" choice and then implement.
> </rant>

As of last night there is a bzr install on fawkes, and I'm working with the
sorcery and cauldron teams so far to get their stuff set up in it. This
isn't necessarily a real switch yet but it will hopefully get to real work
being done in it and we'll see how it goes.

If grimoire wants to play too, let us know.