sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Wiki Test . . .

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jeremy Blosser (emrys)" <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Wiki Test . . .
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 13:39:06 -0600

On Nov 02, Eric Sandall [eric AT sandall.us] wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Nov 2005, Jeremy Blosser (emrys) wrote:
> > Does anyone have feedback on this yet? We're ready to start building
> > things out on the new server and really need to make some final decisions.
> > Doing a wiki in Drupal sounds like a good option if it's workable but we
> > need feedback from the people that would use it, or we'll have to just
> > stick with moinmoin+drupal.
>
> I'd prefer having all of it in Drupal, so let's try that first. If it
> turns out we don't like Drupal's wiki then we can look into an
> alternative (e.g. Moinmoin or other Drupal modules/extensions).

After further discussion on #sourcemage-admin, we're going to stick with
the original plan of drupal+moinmoin. We aren't getting enough feedback
from the relevant parties to change that at this point. Also if we do both
we can probably get moinmoin up quickly on the new server and start getting
content updated again.