sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Wiki Test . . .

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jeremy Blosser (emrys)" <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Wiki Test . . .
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 12:43:14 -0600

On Nov 01, Sergey A. Lipnevich [sergey AT optimaltec.com] wrote:
> Maybe I didn't express myself clearly enough... What I said is: if
> Drupal has a Wiki, let's use (and maintain, and backup, and customize,
> and configure) Drupal's Wiki, because we plan to use the whole product
> *anyway*, *unless* there's a feedback that tells this can't be done.

Yeah, the question is the definition of "wiki" and if this drupal module
provides what people are after from a wiki. Need some kind of feedback to
indicate that it does, since previously it was said it didn't give
everything. But that was before we had it installed somewhere and someone
looked at it.