sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Calling all kazami's!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Eric D. Schabell M.Sc." <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Calling all kazami's!
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:41:15 +0100

Hello out there,

I have not been able to catch you on irc but via, via I have found your
lovely
3d image desktops.

We have dumped them into the download.sourcemage.org/logo's dir to make them
avail to the entire sourcemage world.

Would you be willing to consider maybe becoming our official artist for this
sort of thing? We could really use some nice splash screens and much more if
you would be willing to answer this call.

Come on everyone, look at the desktop logos he has made and let's get him on
the team. Mass peer pressure! ;-)

--
/**
* Eric D. Schabell M.Sc.