sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Source Mage GNU/Linux as a General Prupose Installer

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Ricardo Izquierdo" <odracir_redwolf AT linuxmail.org>
  • To: "SourceMage GNU/Linux Discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Source Mage GNU/Linux as a General Prupose Installer
  • Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 06:10:30 +0800

Hummmmm, a very atractive idea.
And let me guess, also some specific terms could be used, that suit to a
different theme:

Space Mage->Star Trek
Techo Mage->Babylon 5
Jedi Mage->Starwars
Corp. Mage->Corporate World.
Mage/Wizard->LOTR and the basic SMGL theme.

But one very important point that isn't in account. And is the daily work of
the developers to keep SMGL updated and working. So if SMGL is going to be a
themed distro. I think that we will wait, until more developers get involved
in the project.