sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] And just out of curiosity....

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Belxjander <Belxjander AT 202-0-42-165.paradise.net.nz>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] And just out of curiosity....
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 23:27:40 +1200

On Wednesday 26 March 2003 21:11, Chris Brien wrote:
> Originally, my machines were named after the hitch hikers guide the galaxy.
> My first Cyrix box was called Marvin, after the paranoid android. After
> upgrading that to an athlon, it got renamed to Deep-Thought.
>
> Now, my main sourcemage box (the athlon) is called Orthanc; Sarumans
> stronghold in Isengard which even the Ents couldn't break.
>
> The Cyrix is now called Cyril. I'm not entirely sure why.
>
> Chris

Whichever machine?

I have my Amiga named "Enterprise" as it generally runs things
and this Machine has multiple names "Sorcery" within the "SourceMage"
Samba Domain, Diabolism when in Windows and "Sorcery" as the localhost name

I am thinking of purchasing "sourcemage.geek.nz" and "sourcemage.org.nz"
DomaiNZ addresses and setting up a whole swath of things from that