sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] And just out of curiosity....

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Mads Laursen <dossen+sgl AT daimi.au.dk>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] And just out of curiosity....
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 23:34:12 +0100

On 26/03/03 13.19, Casey Harkins wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Mar 2003, Duane Malcolm wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > The other day I was thinking of a name to call my computer, I tried to
> > come up with something related to sorcery and finally came up with
> > "Orb". My other box is called "Bluemoth".
> >
> > I'm just wondering what people call their computers.
>
> I've been using the "Space Ghost Coast to Coast" theme at home (zorak,
> brak and moltar), boxes at work have much less creative names!

Work machines are named after the Simpsons (mine's selma).

At home I'm using Futurama: Laptop is leela, other machines named fry
and bender, and a pair of identical IBMs (not actually mine, but I
named them while they were on my network) are brannigan and kif.

/dossen
--
"Nuclear war can ruin your whole compile."
-- Karl Lehenbauer