permaculture - [permaculture] THE MOVEMENT...EVOLVING

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, europeanpermaculturenetwork <europeanpermaculturenetwork@googlegroups.com>, info@permacultureeducation.com, landbase <landbase@gmail.com>, steve cran <green.warriorsteve@gmail.com>, Peter Sherwood-Roberts <psherwoodr@hotmail.com>, Glen Atkinson <bdmax@xtra.co.nz>, Albert Bates <albert@thefarm.org>, Nandor Tanczos <justdread@gmail.com>, DesignerTrust - Andrew <andrew@designertrust.com>, Carlos Louge <carlos.louge@yahoo.com.ar>, Tierra Martinez <institutonaluum@gmail.com>, Sue Bradford <suebr73@gmail.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] THE MOVEMENT...EVOLVING
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2018 04:50:20 +1200

This event could be the next big step ?

https://blog.p2pfoundation.net/transition-together-an-international-symposium-on-the-need-for-societal-transitions-and-systems-level-change/2018/02/19

​I assume there will be many UK Permies in attendance and also sure we all
look fwd to the summaries and ongoing steps. Finally it seems many of our
"Invisible Structures" are coming out of the closet. Perhaps the reality
and truth behind all the ghosts and smoking mirrors will be exposed to to
allow us to better interpret where we have come from and how our societies
have been conditioned, to then move forward. Hopefully we can evolve this
thread through IPCs​

*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect​. *
Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

The Permaculture International College