permaculture - [permaculture] Inclusion of lurkers

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: T A Redding <trrredding@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Inclusion of lurkers
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 21:12:44 -0700

We all sponge info in different ways. I guess I would classify myself as a
lurker if someone insists I classify myself. But I am really a sponge and
learn at different rates than others, think things through, try to
incorporate them into my life or do more research to find whether the
premise of the article or talk is valuable or true or an exaggeration of
the truth . I will try to be more cognizant of the truth and make a comment
now and again to help keep up morale in the group but if you don't hear
from me just know that I am smiling at your posts and gleaning what I can
to live a humanist life. Trudie