permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Inclusion of lurkers

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Inclusion of lurkers
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 09:56:48 -0500

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 6:16 AM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
wrote:

> The Deep History Behind Trump’s Rise
> <http://www.monbiot.com/2016/11/15/the-deep-history-behind-trumps-rise/>

> How a ruthless network of super-rich ideologues killed choice and
> destroyed people’s faith in politics
>
> By George Monbiot, published in the Guardian 14th November 2016
>
> The events that led to Donald Trump’s election started in England in 1975.
> At a meeting a few months after Margaret Thatcher became leader of the
> Conservative party, one of her colleagues, or so the story goes, was
> explaining what he saw as the core beliefs of conservatism. She snapped
> open her handbag, pulled out a dog-eared book, and slammed it on the table
> <https://www.aei.org/publication/margaret-thatcher-was-a-powerful-voice-for-free-enterprise-and-liberty/>.
> “*This *is what we believe,” she said. A political revolution that would
> sweep the world had begun.

This professor predicted Trump would win the election. Now he predicts how
Trump's presidency will end.

"Prediction professor" Allan Lichtman has correctly named the winner of
every presidential election since 1984, and now he's willing to hazard a
guess about how a presidency will end. "There's a very good chance that
Donald Trump could face impeachment," Lichtman told CNN's Erin Burnett on
Erin Burnett OutFront on Wednesday.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/662318/professor-predicted-trump-win-election-now-predicts-how-trumps-presidency-end

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.