permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Inclusion of lurkers

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Inclusion of lurkers
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 01:05:46 -0500

On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 11:12 PM, T A Redding <trrredding@gmail.com> wrote:

> But I am really a sponge and
> learn at different rates than others, think things through, try to
> incorporate them into my life or do more research to find whether the
> premise of the article or talk is valuable or true or an exaggeration of
> the truth

That is good use of this list and of permaculture in general.

I am so regretful of having abandoned Flamenco guitar so long ago that I
determined to find a replacement endeavor that is as or more challenging
and rewarding.
Permaculture seems to be my choice. It has a mystique and energy that
should propel it as a movement
to be one of the most significant for mankind for all time. It offers a
mystery that draws you in, captures your attention and immerses you in vast
arrays of scientific and non scientific knowledge while fully enabling you
to survive and flourish through your own and community efforts.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com