permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 13:46:06 -0400

> Permaculturists need to resist the lure of ecofascism and its
> simplistic and radical solutions

Could someone define 1) ecofascism 2) simplistic and radical solutions of
ecofascism
and 3) the _lure_ of that for permaculturists in the context of this
statement?

Global polluting corporations use the terms econazi and ecofascist
frequesntly in their propaganda schemes
when wanting to stir up resentment of environmentalists by right wingers

Permaculturists often seek simple, direct solutions that may seem radical
if extreme changes are needed to
fix real world problems, and with no political implications.
--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com