permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <scott@permaculture.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 20:33:24 -0600

This is such BS. There are two other candidates running for president and
either of them is better than either of the front runners though Johnson is
not much better. Both Hillary and Trump are narcissistic tools of the
plutocracy and will remain so throughout their presidency. Why is it that we
are supposed to fall on our swords every election for the least detestable
candidate. The choice between two fascists is still choosing a fascist!
Please let us not get into this losing stream of political drivel.