permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 21:22:22 -0400

On Sat, Jul 30, 2016 at 8:58 PM, Bob Waldrop <bob@bobwaldrop.net> wrote:

> Hmm, an "invisible systems and structures" permaculture group. That sounds
> tempting.

If there is a real need this might be a good thing to do.
Here are some possibilities I can offer:
someone can create a Google Group PISS (permaculture invisible systems and
structures)
or PERMISS
perfect name for political discussion rant diatribe debate
OR
since this list is 100% mirrored by a Google Group that allows public
viewing but not subscription
Bob and I could manage it and manually add any number of subscribers
through invitation (it is invitation only now)
Here it is:
Permaculture Mailing List Mirror Site:
Permaculture Mailing List Group (permaculturelist)
https://groups.google.com/group/permaculturelist
OR:
another spare Gogle Group, unused:
EcoLandTech
https://groups.google.com/group/ecolandtech
Bob and I could set this up for our use
by invitation only but public viewing of messages or could be private as
preferred

I also have three other lists at ibiblio that are unused:

Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116100117925365792988/+Avantgeared/posts