permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "scrooge McDuck" <declan@planetmail.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 08:36:45 +0200

Sorry. Working with one hand and the email was sent prematurely by accident. I usually check all spelling because the spell checker MIScorrects automatically.
--
Declan Moriarty
Sent from my Android tablet with mail.com Mail. Location Dublin Ireland.
On 29/07/2016, 00:01 Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 6:06 PM, scrooge McDuck <declan@planetmail.net>
wrote:

> Lawrence & I have been corresponding privately, and I realised I differ
> with Permaculture on politics and the future. I sent him my Scripturally
> based visiomn oif the future in these words:

You can tell he has been exchanging emails with me. His sentences are
filled with typos.
Some energy here, what an anthem!
Kopala studienku (Slovak folk song - base of Slovak anthem)
https://youtu.be/uEmHhNFrKAY
https://youtu.be/uEmHhNFrKAY

--
Lawrence F. London