permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: dhondt <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 22:57:32 +0100

On 31/07/16 19:58, Lawrence London wrote:
On Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 1:45 PM, dhondt <dhondt@eircom.net> wrote:

I happen to hear quite a lot of what Putin is actually saying and I did
not hear him say that.

You are right. It was hyped up news from a disreputable news site. I
checked Haaretz, an Israeli new site, and found that Putin said nothing of
the sort.
Sorry for the original post and link, my mistake. I will not be joining any
more politics, religion, ethics or civil issues discussion. For me it is
counterproductive.
I prefer learning more about the permaculture lifestyle and earning a
living.
OT did you ever get a refund or DVD from wheaties?
The only thing I got was invitations to donate more for new jump start enterprises. A nasty streak at times.
And I did not pursue it. I lost 80 euros but built my rocket stove with oven that has been working very well for over a year now. It would really not have been worth it to pursue a lost cause from wheaties that would have had no chance of success. I am ready to build my second rocket stove about now. This to keep a large green house cosy over the winter. I'm trying to grow some hot climate plants in there.
John
I found a page at his
site where he is actively spreading a rumor that thhis permaculture list
ceased to exist five years ago. It is in a page in his forum. He could
easily delete it but chooses to leave it online. When you do a search for
permaculture mailing list there is the link to this insulting page. Par for
the course for that pompous conniving scambag. This list will roll on in
spite of his attempts to drive people away from it. Interesting that he
configured that propaganda page to come up when anyone searches for this
list. Proof of lack of credibility, but we already knew that.