permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 00:33:33 -0400

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 10:25 PM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I worry about the same things I have worried about for many years,
> interference in third world countries and the destruction of their
> traditional cultural infrastructure which could lead to the end of their
> sovereignty (food, energy, business, medical etc.) and independence.That is
> why I thought we as a concerned global permaculture community should
> explore, research, identify, document and preserve the best of their
> survival methods through the use of an interactive distributed online
> communications resource and accompanying database.

..............third world countries trying to retain and sustain their
traditional, successful cultural infrastructure and survival methods
could be at risk from other countries or corporations seeking to exploit
them; I would hope that the TPP, if it every gets
passed and implemented, would allow them to exempt from any exploitative
deals.

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com