permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 14:20:25 +1200

Many of us do get trapped in dogma sometimes run over by karma. Biblical
prophecies have great question of who the drivers are. If we want views of
our future pathways on this planet search awhile on youtube one will
quickly find illuminati and their networks proposals to what their plans
are. One question that will be answered soon is what are all the Fema Camps
? Lets have some resourced response on this LL and fellow countryfolk ?
And, what is the Paermaculture network thinking on this whole wide subject.
One you search Fema Camps there are many links to associated activity.

Lets have debate on these future scenarios...Steve Hart

On 30 July 2016 at 14:05, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 8:22 PM, dhondt <dhondt@eircom.net> wrote:
>
> > Well, there is the Green Party and Jill Stein.
>

> > Another woman and someone who even knows about permaculture and is
> willing
> > to push that.
>

> Who is that?
>

> --
> Lawrence F. London
> lfljvenaura@gmail.com
> https://sites.google.com/site/avantgeared
> https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116100117925365792988/+Avantgeared/posts

Kia ora Ehoa

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: