permaculture - Re: [permaculture] North American Permaculture Convergence thisSeptember! Save the dates!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Koreen Brennan <koreenbrennan@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] North American Permaculture Convergence thisSeptember! Save the dates!
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2016 20:26:36 -0400

Interesting discussion! The principle "Integrate, don't segregate"
resonates very deeply with me. Permaculture is whole systems design. As
such, it can (and in my view, should) integrate any tool or other system
that works to improve the overall design and keep it regenerative. It can
take skill to decipher when to use what tool for sure, but I welcome the
idea of integrating all great ideas and discoveries into a whole systems
design toolbox.