permaculture - Re: [permaculture] North American Permaculture Convergence thisSeptember! Save the dates!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] North American Permaculture Convergence thisSeptember! Save the dates!
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2016 20:04:47 -0400

On Sat, Jun 4, 2016 at 5:41 PM, Georg Parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at> wrote:

> 'Reinventing Organizations' can be downloaded as an ebook on
> pay-what-feels-right from http://www.reinventingorganizations.com <
> http://www.reinventingorganizations.com/>, or ordered in print at any
> bookstore (ISBN 978-2960133509)
> It does not contain a simple recipe for our task at hand. But it can help
> a lot in the mentioned 'some serious training in building collaborative
> networks, mentoring, and working with our inner process'.

Thanks, Georg. This would be a valuable route to follow for those
inrterested in contributing to the future of Permaculture.

an idea:

1) Research and document sources of information about Permaculture, i.e.
"the science" of Permaculture. Make lists and put this "out there" for
everyone to read.
2) Those with fixed viewpoints about Permaculture could document this, the
whats whys and wherefores, and "put it out there"
3) Those with viewpoints that include serious acknowledgment of
particularly valuable viewpoints of others or organizations could document
this and make that available.
Put 1,2,3 together and disseminate this body of work throughout the media
used by the world of permaculture and through all PDC's, gatherings,
conventions, workshops and consultations

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com