permaculture - Re: [permaculture] 101 PERMACULTURE DESIGNS, downloadable imgur album - Album on Imgur

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] 101 PERMACULTURE DESIGNS, downloadable imgur album - Album on Imgur
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 22:03:46 -0400

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 9:14 PM, HeenanDoherty <heenandoherty@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Lawrence — yes FB is a dynamic animal of some proportions! Its all
> about quality though and you have plenty of that.

Thanks for the dropbox, Darren. I had just gone to Regrarians to see what
you all are doing then noticed some nice email from you.
Much appreciated. We are definitely on the same page when it comes to
earthworks and aquaculture. I want to purchase the entire book when it is
finished; will save up for dedicated set of printer ink cartridges, good
paper and binders when that happens.
Curious about drought in Australia these days; are you all experiencing
less than normal rainfall on average across the continent?
I will continue to post more "archival" (message archives searchable by
Google) material that is closely related to the subject of permaculture.
Often this consists of articles that I think are extremely important for
our health and to expand our knowledge of the science behind permaculture.
The recent articles on the importance of gut microflora are life saving.
Probiotics saved me after years of wrong diet.
Lets work toward keeping our access to alternative medicine, practitioners
and clean nutritious food. That is one of the things permaculture promotes.
Thanks again.
LL

--
Lawrence F. London