permaculture - Re: [permaculture] IPC Values ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] IPC Values ?
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 08:08:48 +1200

It took awhile..thanks Sandra for your German management skills.

Great subject both Values and wetlands. But I never did see the cross over
or linkage, directly. Perhaps it was poetic ?

The whole subject of IPC Values could expand into the values of our global
movement with assessments of where it came from where it evolved and what
do we want for any or all future values of the entire movement. We have
grown out of a university system quickly appealing to grass roots
activities and connecting with many if not all layers of many communities.

With IPC 12 in London just around the corner and IPC13 in India a couple of
years away with many revolutionary events suggested to evolve of the next
few years from informed by different commentators. We do have some work to
do to continue evolving into an organisation that can put excellent models
on the ground in every sector. We know we have the capacity to. Our
challenges are how. There is some excellent lines of discussion evolving
that will hopefully be wkshpd at IPC12 in London namely research and
international structures. Our education lines are intricate to this.

I do look fwd to the evolution

Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: