permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Advance notes on Permaculture Standards and Principals for NAPC

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Gordon Simms <gordonsimms_12@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Advance notes on Permaculture Standards and Principals for NAPC
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 17:55:28 -0400

Just a side thought... I'm hearing a lot today about "Open Source" ie. Open
Source Software, Open Source Hardware... How about Open Source Permaculture?
Principles:- Free repository available to the world- Contents downloaded,
used freely, improvements uploaded and shared- Contents organically ranked,
rated by community- Designer and Educator reputation is organically provided
by how much high rated content provided to the community- New permies-to-be
can naturally select an educator for a course based on community reputation,
geographic location etc..- Clients looking for designers can naturally select
a designer based on reputation, geographic location
Repository: Wiki Permaculture
Contents- Permaculture Design Course Curriculums- Permaculture Landscape
Designs- Polyculture designs- Other ideas?
Would the above environment provide a platform for curriculum templates to
grow and evolve organically in the permaculture community?Thoughts?

Gordon