permaculture - Re: [permaculture] ZOO ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Scott Pittman" <scott@permaculture.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] ZOO ?
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 12:04:49 -0600

I have sent several comments to this pointless discussion and none of them
have been posted, perhaps because I get two identical postings, one from
Permaculture Blog and the other from ibiblio, it seems postings to
Permaculture Blog disappear into the ether.

I would like to propose Z000 which would be the "godhead" zone and which
would, of course, encompass all of the zones as well as the sectors and
ethics. In fact Z000 would include the whole of permaculture so perhaps one
could more accurately call this design system Zonaculture. I think that
about sums in up and seems to be in keeping with the intellectual rigor of
the previous postings!

Scott Pittman

"To change something build a new model that makes the existing model
obsolete" Buckminster Fuller