permaculture - [permaculture] ZOO ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] ZOO ?
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 08:08:52 +0200

ZONE 00...I too have a degree of disquiet about Z00....as Mollison
said...it was never part of the curriculum...but hey try and tell that to
the thousands out there who are seriously committed to this sector. So
perhaps the problem is the solution...work with it not against it. After
all there are a lot of people, more every day it seems, that need this
designing or often redesigning. A bit like reinventing ? Often too great a
Design Challenge.

Like Biodynamics...Mollison said ..ahh thatsFairies at the bottom of the
garden shit...but when one actually takes the time to scratch the surface
and explore the deeper corridors there we see tremendous opportunity and
value not wise to ignore.

Besides who invited you Toby to be the god in " cleaning up ambiguities and
logical inconsistencies that weaken permaculture terminology" ? Perhaps
better time spent on cleaning up all the standards or lack of them as per
Scott Pittman's recent podcast. God bless you...Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*