permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Hugelkultur Shots

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jocelyn Campbell <jocecampbell@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Hugelkultur Shots
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 12:34:12 -0700

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 12:20 PM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 2:46 PM, michael judd <michael@projectbonafide.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Hugel Builders,
> >
> > I am seeking pictures of hugels in construction and finished states for
> > the hugelkultur chapter in my upcoming book. I have shots of my hugel
> beds
> > but they are massive and I'm wanting to share examples of small to
> moderate
> > beds for a mostly suburban audience.
> >
> > Any pictures would be most welcome and any used would give full credit
> and
> > links.
>
> And at permies.com, the subforum growies contains a 25 page thread on
> hugelkultur with text, diagrams and photographs; you can contact the
> authors directly for usage permission. I think you are a user there,
> Michael.
>
> http://www.permies.com/forums/f-117/hugelkultur
> Start at page 25: http://www.permies.com/forums/posts/list/960/17#174887
>
> I second Lawrence's suggestion about permies. In fact, Paul encourages use
of his material (with some limits) if full credits are given. See his use
of my stuff thread <http://www.permies.com/t/9878/tnk/stuff> for more info
on using Paul's or permies.com info - including his article at
http://www.richsoil.com/hugelkultur/.

> > If the book in the Kickstarter link below looks of interest then please
> > consider a pre-order to help get the first printing off.

Good luck on your Kickstarter!

Jocelyn

> > Thanks,
> >
> > Michael Judd
> > www.ecologiadesign.com
> > www.projectbonafide.com
> >
> > Be a part of printing "Edible Landscaping with a Permaculture Twist"
> >

> http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ecologia/help-print-edible-landscaping-with-a-permaculture

Eco Events | QuickBooks | Accounting | 206.779.3707
www.jocelynsevents.com | www.jocelyncampbell.com

~~please think twice before printing this or any e-mail~~