permaculture - [permaculture] Hugelkultur Shots

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: michael judd <michael@projectbonafide.com>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Subject: [permaculture] Hugelkultur Shots
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 18:46:57 +0000

Hugel Builders,

I am seeking pictures of hugels in construction and finished states for the
hugelkultur chapter in my upcoming book. I have shots of my hugel beds but
they are massive and I'm wanting to share examples of small to moderate beds
for a mostly suburban audience.

Any pictures would be most welcome and any used would give full credit and
links.

If the book in the Kickstarter link below looks of interest then please
consider a pre-order to help get the first printing off.

Thanks,

Michael Judd
www.ecologiadesign.com
www.projectbonafide.com

Be a part of printing "Edible Landscaping with a Permaculture Twist"

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ecologia/help-print-edible-landscaping-with-a-permaculture