permaculture - Re: [permaculture] help Eric Toensmeier write his new book

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: christopher nesbitt <christopher.nesbitt@mmrfbz.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] help Eric Toensmeier write his new book
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 18:08:59 -0600

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your kind words. The farm has a lot going on, but we are far
from finished.

I have worked with SHI in the past. They sent one of their extension officers
to a PDC we hosted in 2007. I respect the work they do. We serve on a few
committees together.

Burton is still working. He has been ill recently. We use his place and him
for training farmers. He is a very impressive person.

If you ever make it back to Belize, please come visit. We would love to have
you.

Warm wishes on a HOT day,

Christopher

Christopher Nesbitt