permaculture - Re: [permaculture] help Eric Toensmeier write his new book

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Scott Vlaun <scott@moosepondarts.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Florence Reed <flo@sustainableharvest.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] help Eric Toensmeier write his new book
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 11:56:39 -0400

Hi Christopher,

Your place sounds amazing. I've spent a little bit of time in Belize photographing for Sustainable Harvest International. Do you work with them at all? It seems like what you are doing is a perfect fit with their mission.

I remember this amazing farmer named Burton Callis, who was doing some interesting polycultures at the time.

http://www.sustainableharvest.org/news_pdfs/SeedsofChange.pdf

Keep up the great work down there!

Scott Vlaun Moose Pond Arts+Ecology Design Solutions for a Sustainable Future
35 Moose Pond Rd, Otisfield, Maine 04270 • 207-539-9042

If you want to go fast, go alone, If you want to go far, go together - African Proverb