permaculture - Re: [permaculture] help Eric Toensmeier write his new book

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Scott Vlaun <scott@moosepondarts.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] help Eric Toensmeier write his new book
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 12:54:58 -0400

This sounds great Eric.

Have you seen Biosequestration and Ecological Diversity: Mitigating and Adapting to Climate Change and Environmental Degradation Wayne A. White? It's a good read and loaded with statistics and references that might help you on your journey. I'm not finished, but so far no mention of edible paradise!

Best of Luck with this timely project.

Scott Vlaun Moose Pond Arts+Ecology Design Solutions for a Sustainable Future
35 Moose Pond Rd, Otisfield, Maine 04270 • 207-539-9042