permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Visual_Pages - Very graphics heavy pages (Lion Kuntz)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Douglas Hinds <cedecor@gmx.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Visual_Pages - Very graphics heavy pages (Lion Kuntz)
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 15:45:36 -0600

On 3/28/2013 10:20 AM, Toby Hemenway wrote:
LL- Many of those links are dead. Makes me wonder if Lion is still around. I
see one is for Sebastopol, so maybe he lives (lived) near me.

He lived in Santa Rosa and was good on vermicompost but not so good on diet, health or assimilating valid advice from well meaning friends. As a result, although he may still be kicking around, I suspect he has already kicked. If so, rest in peace, Mr. Lion.

I will check around here. He does have some interesting things to say.

Yes but it was practically impossible to engage him in a reasonable dialogue. IOW, it was all one way, with our friend Lion.

(Lawrence has a penchant for idealizing those who left us - Eric Kindberg is another that comes to mind).:-)

Douglas
Alliance for Social and Environmental Responsibility in Development
Mexico

Toby
http://patternliteracy.com

Visual_Pages - Very graphics heavy pages (Lion Kuntz)
http://plenty.150m.com/Visual_Pages/Table_of_Contents.html
Folders
{parent folder}
http://plenty.150m.com/Table_of_Contents.html