permaculture - [permaculture] Kion Kuntz Plenty website, available for download (3 RAR files) Visual_Pages - Very graphics heavy pages (Lion Kuntz)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Kion Kuntz Plenty website, available for download (3 RAR files) Visual_Pages - Very graphics heavy pages (Lion Kuntz)
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 15:09:11 -0400

On 3/28/2013 12:39 PM, Lawrence London wrote:

How would it be for me to create a single file, a RAR or ZIP archive and
upload it to one of my Google Sites; how about here:
https://sites.google.com/site/biointensivefarming/ Biointensive Farming.
Suggestions? This archive will include a top index.html file used to
access everything in the mirrored site, 404land links you will have to
deal with or edit out yourself. This material is good enough to warrant
time spent by me preserving it.

I have downloaded Lion's entire Plenty website, separated the archive into three smaller archives and compressed each file with RAR.
They can be downloaded from this location:

Biointensive Farming
Files Section
https://sites.google.com/site/biointensivefarming/

lionkuntz-plenty-1.rar
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxiaW9pbnRlbnNpdmVmYXJtaW5nfGd4OjFkMzVkNjI5NTM0ODcyNw
(10001k)
Lawrence London,
Mar 28, 2013, 11:00 AM

lionkuntz-plenty-2.rar
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxiaW9pbnRlbnNpdmVmYXJtaW5nfGd4OjViZjcyNmUxOTFjMTdlODA
(9618k)
Lawrence London,
Mar 28, 2013, 11:32 AM

lionkuntz-plenty-3.rar
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxiaW9pbnRlbnNpdmVmYXJtaW5nfGd4OjZiMjNhMWVmOWUyMzkwMg
(15178k)
Lawrence London,
Mar 28, 2013, 11:50 AM

There will be nonexistant folders in each archive that are ones I had to delete to make the archive small enough for upload to the Google site; just ignore those inactive links and browse the ones that are complete and accessable.

LL