permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Who is this?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Cory Brennan <cory8570@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Who is this?
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 13:59:06 -0800 (PST)

I think we can learn from successful marketing techniques no matter who is
doing them. I have ethical problems with some things he does, like start
"social" Facebook pages and hide who he is on them and then use them to
market his products.

I would like to see more cooperation between permaculture teachers. I think
it would be easier if we pooled marketing and made more effort to get to know
one another and our strengths. I think that if we worked together more and
used some (ethical) marketing strategy, we would all have more than enough
students, and we might learn more from one another and become more effective
as teachers.

Koreen Brennan

www.growpermaculture.com
www.facebook.com/growpermaculturenow