permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Who is this?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: loren luyendyk <loren@sborganics.com>
  • To: Permaculture Listserve <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Who is this?
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 21:42:51 +0000

It looks like the campaign is going good, despite some obvious concerns
regarding the content/teacher/ethics. (I have never met this person, so I
cannot vouch either way for their credibility).

Maybe there is something to learn from this? Cooperation not competition...?
I agree with the concept personally, I think the more people are exposed to
PC the better. But now again we are back to the issue of
curriculum/accreditation/consistency- what are they learning and is it
similar to what we all "should" be teaching. (Obviously the hard part with
an online course is for students to have hands-on experience.)

Anyone can object to the campaign if you believe it is using "prohibited
content" here:
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/313242

Loren Luyendyk
805-452-8249