permaculture - Re: [permaculture] nutrition -- sprouted kamut bread

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] nutrition -- sprouted kamut bread
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 20:15:37 -0400

On 10/29/2012 2:42 AM, Frances and David wrote:

One of the concepts of the blood type diet is foods that are beneficial and
foods that are avoids (much better terminology than the specific
carbohydrate diet which talks about 'illegals' but then again that group
does include people in critical condition health wise, so
understandable)....

I think I will reply and keep the thread going in the pchealth list, which I see you just joined.

LL