permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Perma-Data needed!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Andrew Millison <amillison@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Perma-Data needed!
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 21:47:39 -0700

I know that there are infinite variables and each project and site has its
own unique conditions. But there are a lot of numbers that have been
collected in certain circumstances: Crime rates dropping, gallons of water
collected, heat units saved after a retrofit. I'm just looking for those
tidbits of data that many Permaculturists weave into their teaching and
presenting narratives that they have sources for.

Thanks for the input thus far, I hope to get more

Andrew