permaculture - Re: [permaculture] new permaculture news website

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] new permaculture news website
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 17:42:02 -0400

On 6/22/2010 5:19 PM, Keith D Johnson wrote:

He's the former director of San Francisco League of Urban Gardeners,
a very pro-permaculture organization with a long history of
supporting urban ag. He studied with Geoff Lawton and walks his talk
by helping others maximize the value of their websites. I don't see a
scam or anything phony here. See
http://sebastienbacharach.com/content/eco-logical-services

Then why didn't he put that information in his new website. How am I to know who he is. His choice of domain names also hints at trying to siphon permies.com traffic, which I will not allow if I have anything to do with it given the scant resources he offers and his grandiose wishlist he imposes on potential candidates vying for the dubious honor of being listed at his site. He could have picked a much more interesting and academic name, instead he uses an offbeat one similar to a very excellent site with valuable forums; strange coincidence.

It looked like a scam to me. Perhaps it is not. I will look at all his links again.