permaculture - Re: [permaculture] new permaculture news website

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] new permaculture news website
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 15:29:52 -0400

On 6/22/2010 2:21 PM, Sebastien Bacharach wrote:
Well, if we "know of some great permaculture blogs, well written,
on topic, frequently updated, and full of useful content"
Not asking for much...
> please let me know. Of course, I cannot
guarantee I will feature them.
Why would anyone bother if after meeting the above requirement you wouldn't guarantee them a link on your site. Or are you just wanting to
get a lot of response, locate lots of sites you didn't know about, find plenty of useful resources you might have a use for on your own site without having to feature or promote them.

There's nothing on your site anyway other links to than a small handful of well known websites anyone could find on their own.