permaculture - Re: [permaculture] new permaculture news website

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith D Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] new permaculture news website
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 17:19:14 -0400 (EDT)

The same is true of anyone who uses RSS to subscribe to ANY blog. Blogspot
provides the same service to me whenever I choose to follow another's blog.
In permaculture we refer to this as redundancy and strive to meet our needs
with more than one solution. It sounds like he is willing to help us promote
our work.

He's the former director of San Francisco League of Urban Gardeners, a very
pro-permaculture organization with a long history of supporting urban ag. He
studied with Geoff Lawton and walks his talk by helping others maximize the
value of their websites. I don't see a scam or anything phony here.
See http://sebastienbacharach.com/content/eco-logical-services